Make paper mache bowl is something which you probably made during an art class in the school. However, the time has long passed. The time is different now. As a parent, I attempted this task. I wanted to demonstrate to my daughter how to make the paper art. Therefore this time, the whole notion was a different point of view. I prepared this paper art. To add some minute detailing, I added some details with the help of a marker. Let us have a quick look at the details of the this per art preparation:
Make Paper Mache Bowl: How To Make One-
Let us get the idea of the materials list-
1. Some balloons
2. Some papers. However, the idea of taking a newspaper is the best choice.
3. Take a pair of scissors
4. After that, take a paper cutter. However, this is an optional step to follow
5. After that take white glue
6. However, you can even take the Mod Podge
7. Take some bowls. However, one container is enough
8. Take some foam brushes
9. After that take some acrylic paints
10. After that take some of the spray paints
11. And the last is the Sharpy markers to add vivid details to the art
Now let us have a glance at the preparation process-
The Steps To Go With The Preparation Process
These are some minute detailing directions to follow. These steps will make the process of making the paper mache bowl preparation easy. However, this is some messy steps to go through, therefore take some measures to avoid damaging the flooring of your house. Take some unused or wasted cloth to protect the surface. However, you should not worry regarding the glue part, for it easily gets cleaned up-
1. Mix around 50-50 solution of the Mod Podge. However, you need to mix the solution pretty well to have a smooth mixture. However, you can even take regular white glue.
2. After that, cut some small strips of the rectangle. Take the newspaper to make the strips of paper. However, the usage of paper cutter makes it a convenient choice. However, you can even do it with the help of scissors.
3. After that, blow up a balloon. After that, tie the opening with the rubber band. Take the help of a bowl to keep the balloon in position.
4. After that, dip the newspaper into the water and glue mix. Then place those over the balloons. Ensure to have smooth strips. This will help prevent having any gap. The idea is to make the shell harder; therefore, try using multiple layers of paper. After that, keep the papers on the balloon for the overnight.
5. The next morning gently squeezes down the balloon from the edges. However, the usage of scissors to place a hole in the balloon will do good. After the remove the balloon. After that, make the edges smooth with scissors.
6. After that, paint the bowl as per the choice of color you have. After that, you can even go for the decoration part.
7. The paper bowl idea is a fit for-
*An earthy day craft
*A school class art project
*You can gift it to someone as a gift